Effective Date: April 1, 2013
1. ShipOff.com may collect the following personally identifiable information from you:
1) Any information that you voluntarily submit to the Website, for example, without limitation, through a your Member or Corporate Account registration;
2) First and last name;
3) Email address;
4) Social media account logins;
5) Shopping cart logins;
6) Business name, business website, business email address;
7) Payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card, merchant account, or other payment information;
9) Store information (e.g. eBay, wordpress, etc.);
10) ShipOff.com preferences; and
11) Other required account or other information to utilize the service (e.g. preferred carrier, spending amount).
2. ShipOff.com may also collect the following personally identifiable information from you:
1) Your MAC and/or IP address;
2) Your geolocation and that of your access devices;
3) Your use of the Website, including, without limitation, frequency of use, statistics, functionality utilized, and pages visited;
4) Shipping history and habits;
5) Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons as well as log files;
6) Analytic data from Google Analytics; and
7) Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website
Collectively hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information.” You agree to inform ShipOff.com of any changes to your Personal Information, and protect the security of your username, password and Personal Information.
ShipOff.com may allow advertisers or other third party service provides to collect the same types of information and acquire the same from such third party service providers.
3. ShipOff.com uses this personal or personally identifiable information to:
Provide you with the Website, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your account, to complete a transaction you initiated, to update you on ShipOff.com’s services offered through the Website or the services of third parties, and to advertise, via email, ShipOff.com’s services and/or those of third parties.
You understand and agree that ShipOff.com will not be held responsible for any third party communications sent by entities that ShipOff.com does not own or control or for any third party links (including advertisements). You are encouraged to review any third party privacy policies before utilizing any such third party service.
4. ShipOff.com stores your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your personal or personally identifiable information is stored and processed on computers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal and personally identifiable information within the United States. You understand and agree that ShipOff.com may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your Account.
ShipOff.com uses commercially reasonable and standard technology to help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, no Website is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such personal or personally identifiable information at your own risk.
5. ShipOff.com may share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
Where ShipOff.com has obtained your consent, where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website and/or services associated therewith, where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with ShipOff.com’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners, where ShipOff.com has been purchased by a third party, where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities, where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena, where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of ShipOff.com, and where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty. You understand and agree that ShipOff.com may specifically share your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, payment processors, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
ShipOff.com may share your Personal Information with Shipping Provider, Insurance Provider, and any governmental authority. ShipOff.com, absent your prior permission, shall not provide your personally identifiable information to marketers or advertisers.
6. Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
7. You may stop ShipOff.com from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, deleting your Account, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact ShipOff.com with any requests regarding your information, but ShipOff.com reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
8. When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform ShipOff.com of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your username, password, and personal or personally identifiable information.
9. California Residents
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that ShipOff.com, Inc. has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting ShipOff.com, Inc. at the address below.
10. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and ShipOff.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, ShipOff.com takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by ShipOff.com, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from ShipOff.com’s database.
11. Contact and Notices